Thinking about planning a team building event in the next year?
Let us help you figure out what steps you need to take to feel confident booking an event for your team.
Things to Consider When Planning Your Virtual Team Building Event
- When do you want to host it? (Time of year)
- How many people are you looking to book for?
- What kind of event are you looking for: competitive, instructional, food-based, trivia-based, during the day, or in the evening?
- Do you have any international team members?
- Would you consider booking with another team in your company to increase the engagement levels?
Would you like to learn more about hosting an event with us?
Have questions, or would you like to start gathering information for a future event even if you’re not quite ready to book? That’s a-ok! We’re happy to help. Fill out this form and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours and help you learn more about why The Messy Cookie is the right team building partner for you!
We book our events with a minimum 3 weeks’ notice, but are happy to try to work with your schedule if you have a tighter timeline in mind. We can host events with up to 400 guests! Our live events start at $1,000. The average company spends between $2,000 – $4,000, including Cookie Kits shipped directly to each employee (domestic and international) and a 60 minute live guided entertainment event. Cookie Kits are themed seasonally (or to your company’s brand if possible!) and include 6 uniced sugar cookies, 3 colors of frosting, sprinkles and a pack of cookie decorating supplies!